So, what to do? when you want Internet Explorer on Your Mac For Free. A fairly new method has become available… One that is attractive for two reasons. It is both reliable and free! Let’s take a look at how we can run Internet Explorer on our Mac with VirtualBox software.
RUN INTERNET EXPLORER 6, 7, 8, AND 9 ON YOUR MAC FOR FREE
In a nutshell, here is what we will do via the steps below:
- Download Oracle’s free VirtualBox software and install it
- Download Internet Explorer virtual testing machines from GitHub
- Launch and use the software!
(Internet Explorer on Your Mac For Free)Advantages:
- True rendering of your site in the Internet Explorer environment
- No license key or activations required (they are auto-updated monthly for you via snapshots)
- Quick and easy testing
- No need to bog down your machine with other virtualization programs
- All for free!
(Internet Explorer on Your Mac For Free)Disadvantages:
- The files take up a huge amount of hard drive space.
- Due to the massive downloads required, the set-up takes quite a bit of time.